Terms of Service
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose)
procedures for the content (hereinafter referred to as the Service) posted on the FamCare
platform provided by AskMillions.
Article 2 (Effectiveness and change of membership terms and conditions)
These terms and conditions become effective when Ask Millions announces them online, and may
be revised if reasonable grounds arise, to the extent that they do not violate relevant laws and
Agreeing to these Terms and Conditions means agreeing to check for changes to the Terms and
Conditions through regular visits, and Ask Millions is not responsible for any damages incurred by
users due to not being informed of changed Terms and Conditions.
If a member does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, he or she may request
withdrawal (cancellation) of membership. If the member does not express his/her intention to
refuse within 7 days from the effective date of the changed terms and conditions, he/she will be
deemed to have agreed to the changes to the terms and conditions.
Article 3 (Rules other than terms and conditions)
Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the
Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on
Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, and other related laws and
Article 4 (Types of Services)
Management of vital sign information for elderly parents at home or patients in the hospital
Article 5 (Sign up)
and then verifying your identity.
Anyone who wishes to use this service by signing up as a member must register all requested
information (name, mobile phone number, affiliation, date of birth, etc.), and members who have
not registered with the truth cannot claim any rights.
Additionally, members can request to invite non-members by sending a message from their
mobile phone contacts, and non-members who receive an invitation will go through the same
registration process as members.
Ask Millions may delete the ID of a member who applied for membership by stealing another
person's email address or may be punished according to relevant laws.
Article 6 (Provision of Services)
You can use the service after registering as a member.
In principle, the service is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. However, exceptions are
made in cases where there are special reasons such as system inspection.
Article 7 (Suspension of service provision)
AskMillions may suspend or restrict the provision of services in any of the following cases.
- In case of force majeure such as national emergency or natural disaster
- When the basic telecommunication service provider contracted with Ask Millions suspends
- In unavoidable cases due to repair, construction, or failure of service facilities
- If normal service use is disrupted due to excessive use of the service, etc.
- When other actions are required for smooth system management
Article 8 (Member ID Management)
Ask Millions permits members to use their member IDs in accordance with the terms and
In principle, member IDs cannot be changed, and if you wish to change them due to unavoidable
reasons, you must cancel the ID you already have and re-register.
A member's ID cannot be resold or transferred to another person.
The member is responsible for any problems arising from the leakage of the ID and password
given to the member or any consequences resulting from misuse by a third party.
If the member's ID has been used illegally, the member must notify Ask Millions of the fact.
Article 9 (Restrictions on Use)
AskMillions may delete member ID and password in any of the following cases.
- If you applied for membership falsely
- If you did not sign up with your email address
- In case of stealing someone else's ID and password
- In case of intentional interference with service operation
- In case of violation of Article 10 (Member's Posting) of these Terms and Conditions
Article 10 (Member’s Postings)
If content posted by a member is judged to fall under any of the following items, it may be
deleted without prior notice.
- If the content violates public order and morals
- In case of criminal activity
- If the content spreads false information or defames others.
- If the content infringes upon AskMillions’ copyright, a third party’s copyright, or other rights
- If it violates other relevant laws or is deemed necessary for site operation.
Article 11 (Obligation)
AskMillions does not disclose or distribute members' personal information to third parties without
their consent in connection with the provision of services. However, this does not apply to cases
falling under each item
- When requested by a relevant agency for investigative purposes in accordance with relevant laws
- Upon request from the Information and Communications Ethics Committee
- In case of other related laws and regulations
AskMillions may compile and use statistical data on members’ personal information to provide
Members must comply with all matters stipulated in the Terms and Conditions.
Article 12 (Copyright Rights)
The rights to materials used in the service are as follows.
- Members may not use posted materials for commercial purposes.
- The rights and responsibilities for posts belong to the publisher.
- Ask Millions is not responsible for the reliability or accuracy of members’ posts.
Article 13 (Operating Rules)
Other necessary matters are determined by Ask Millions and posted on the notice board to notify
Article 14 (Dispute Mediation)
If a lawsuit is filed regarding a dispute arising from the use of the service, the court with
jurisdiction over the location of Ask Millions shall be the competent court.
Chapter 2 Supplementary Provisions
Article 1 (Transitional measures for existing subscribers)
The subscriber is deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions prior to the effective date
of these Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions will take effect from June 1, 2022.